The Cool Otter
Hybrid in its habitat, among valleys, rivers and mountains of the region's microclimate, The Cool Otter embodies the surrounding nature that provides wines with a lightness, freshness and unique palate.
- Fruity and refreshing
- Delicate, elegant and mineral with good acidity showing exuberant notes suggesting white owers and passion fruit
- Chilled for two or three hours Or 30 minutes on an iced frappe
- Should be served at 8 to 10 °C (46.4° to 50°F)
Lighter than most and especially aromatic, Vinho Verde has a refreshing finish provided by a balanced blend of indigenous varieties, varying according to its color and characteristics.
Fruity, with citrus and oral
notes very typical of the variety.
Refreshing, delicate and elegant
Vinho Verde Loureiro: Fruity and refreshing
- Designation of origin: Vinho Verde
- Wine type: Loureiro
- Grapes: Loureiro
- Alcohol percentage: 11.50
- Acidity: 6
- Residual Sugar: 6
- Capacity: 750ml
Controlled Denomination of Origin
Each bottle is unique. Truly unique.
Each bottle is certified and identified by a numbered seal of guarantee to assure the quality of all methods and processes, issued by the Commission of The Vinho Verde Region.